Thursday 31 January 2013

My Beauty Wishes

Today's post is gonna be a little different - I've been having a little phase recently of 'I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES OR MAKE-UP OR SHOES AND MY SKIN IS AWFUL AND MY HAIR WON'T BEHAVE' which is, obviously, an overreaction. During this overreaction I was daydreaming about a beauty genie granting me all the things I want, and ta-dah, I'm going to share those wishes with you now (unfortunately there is no such thing as a genie. Sorry.)

I wish for...
  1. Frizz-free hair. I have tried every product under the sun and still, my hair refuses to comply with the simple demand I have of it - to not be frizzy!
  2. Hair that drys in two seconds. I have no patience, like zilch, and for that reason I cannot stand waiting, or doing things which take time, so if my hair could dry instantly that would be great.
  3. No spots. I think this one explains itself - I spend so much time trying to get rid of them/covering them up, I would appreciate if they all went FAR away. 
  4. Hair that does what I want it to. My hair never complies - literally never. And if it does, it'll be when I'm a) not going anywhere/seeing anyone or b) going to bed or c) I'll have PE and my ponytail will mess it up...
  5. Unlimited money to spend on beauty products - if only. I would quite like to buy the entirety of my local Boots please. A girl can dream, eh? 
  6. Prettier feet. I don't think anyone's feet are particularly beautiful, but some nicer-looking tootsies would be much appreciated. 
  7. Fuller lashes. My eyelashes are long, but I'm always trying to find a mascara that gives them MASSES of volume - my Benefit 'Bad Gal Lash' comes close (reviewed here), but I'm still on the hunt for my holy grail mascara. 
  8. Tanned skin. I'm so pale, which I do love, but it would be nice if my skin could keep that natural skin-kissed glow you only get from real sun exposure all year round. 
  9. Lush as my skincare goddess. If you have read this blog or watched my YouTube channel for any length of time, you will know that I'm addicted to Lush - and it would be nice if a lovely goddess from Lush could give me all their products FOR FREE. Alas, I'm guessing this might be called stealing...
  10. Better nail varnish painting skills. I am useless at painting my nails - again, due to my impatience, I can never wait long enough before I move and they smudge. 
Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx