I wish for...
- Frizz-free hair. I have tried every product under the sun and still, my hair refuses to comply with the simple demand I have of it - to not be frizzy!
- Hair that drys in two seconds. I have no patience, like zilch, and for that reason I cannot stand waiting, or doing things which take time, so if my hair could dry instantly that would be great.
- No spots. I think this one explains itself - I spend so much time trying to get rid of them/covering them up, I would appreciate if they all went FAR away.
- Hair that does what I want it to. My hair never complies - literally never. And if it does, it'll be when I'm a) not going anywhere/seeing anyone or b) going to bed or c) I'll have PE and my ponytail will mess it up...
- Unlimited money to spend on beauty products - if only. I would quite like to buy the entirety of my local Boots please. A girl can dream, eh?
- Prettier feet. I don't think anyone's feet are particularly beautiful, but some nicer-looking tootsies would be much appreciated.
- Fuller lashes. My eyelashes are long, but I'm always trying to find a mascara that gives them MASSES of volume - my Benefit 'Bad Gal Lash' comes close (reviewed here), but I'm still on the hunt for my holy grail mascara.
- Tanned skin. I'm so pale, which I do love, but it would be nice if my skin could keep that natural skin-kissed glow you only get from real sun exposure all year round.
- Lush as my skincare goddess. If you have read this blog or watched my YouTube channel for any length of time, you will know that I'm addicted to Lush - and it would be nice if a lovely goddess from Lush could give me all their products FOR FREE. Alas, I'm guessing this might be called stealing...
- Better nail varnish painting skills. I am useless at painting my nails - again, due to my impatience, I can never wait long enough before I move and they smudge.
Love, peace and chocolate,
Curly Cutie xxx