Thursday 3 January 2013

Simple Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads Review

Hello lovely lasses (and lads!) of the internet, today I am going to review the above product with a VERY LONG name, however there is a disclaimer: *I was sent this product free of charge, however I am under no obligation to write a positive review, and everything I write on this blog is 100% honest.* And with that out of the way, on with the review!


What does Simple say?
Our special blend of cleansing goodness contains zinc PCA, Chamomile and natural antibacterial Phytosphingosine, which helps to deep clean the T-Zone, which is commonly prone to blackheads and blemishes, while the textured pads help to exfoliate the skin. Perfect for even sensitive skin. 

What did I say?
If you've watched any of my skincare videos, you will know I am an avid Simple-lover, and this product didn't disappoint. These pads are basically meant as a deep cleansing alternative to a face mask or exfoliator. I thought that the texture of these pads, which makes them feel like an exfoliator, might aggravate my skin as it is a little sensitive, however they didn't! These pads are super easy to use and feel like a nice treat, but aren't messy or time-consuming. The pads are the size of normal cotton-wool pads, and there are 60 in the tub, which would last a long time! Overall, a great new idea for a great product!



This tub costs £4.99. 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                                             Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube