Sunday 17 February 2013

My Week in Pictures #10

Hello my lovelies, this week has been my half-term and I've been to London twice, once to Kensington Palace and shopping around there, and again to Oxford Circus (we may or may not have spent around 2 hours in Topshop. Oops...) and then I was just at home, doing school work and other stuff. Hope you had a nice week, enjoy the pics!

God my sister is demanding. 

I LOVE this place, check out the website here

I love this song, check Gabrielle Aplin out if you haven't heard any of her songs - although she was nearly top of the charts around Christmas because her song was the background to the John Lewis advert (I think...)

Smiley face pancake

OotD

NANDO'S

London in the sunshine is just so much better

My favourite magazine ever

My name is Emily, and I'm addicted to pizza....

I loved watching this online today, especially celeb spotting on the FROW from my lounge

First watch = please can I BE Audrey Hepburn?

Another film I watched this afternoon - can Freddie Highmore be any fitter? I THINK NOT.

Our house guest went a bit crazy...

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx