Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bathtime Bliss

Hey lovelies gals and guys of the internet, today's post is all about that special pamper time when you need to take a break from the daily stresses of life - school, uni, work, family... whatever the stress, this post is for you!

15 minutes to spare? 

If you have around 15 minutes to spare - find some more time! - but seriously, if you only have a little time to spare then make sure you pamper even harder! I'd use a Lush Bath Bomb like 'Honeybee', leave it fizzing for a little, while applying some shampoo (I'm using the Moroccan Oil shampoo at the moment)  to my locks and leaving it for a little while longer than I normally would do to give it a little bit of extra moisture and a pamper. After conditioning, I'd use a scrub on my legs; either Soap and Glory Flake Away or The Body Shop Coconut Scrub. 

25 minutes to spare?

If you have around 25 minutes, grab a magazine and get comfy - again, use a bath bomb, but this time I'd also put on a face mask; again, probably something from Lush like Catastrophe Cosmetic or Oatifix, then add some bubble bath to the amazing-smelling bath. Again, use a luxourious shampoo, but then apply a hair mask instead of conditioner. I recommend something like Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly or The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter, then use a scrub like before.

35+ minutes to spare?

If you have 35 minutes or more (your recommended bathing allowance, by me) is basically combining all of the above: a face mask, bath syrup and bath bomb, a hair mask instead of conditioner then shave your legs and then use a scrub. 

Ta-dah! There you have it, your perfect bathtime bliss!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx