Tuesday 19 March 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag

Today's post is me, answering some questions. Enjoy my lovelies!

1. Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?

I don't really know why I started blogging, but I do know I love it! I guess the one thing was that Louise, a.k.a Sprinkle of Glitter came to my school and gave a talk about her blog and all things bloggery - and she inspired me to start my blog! I've been blogging since June 2012, about 9 months!

2. Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

Kinda answered this above, but Sprinkle of Glitter's! I love Louise's posts - she inspires me and she's the reason I started my humble blog!

3. What is the most important part about doing a blog post?

I think the most important thing is that you write about what you're passionate about.

4. What kind of camera do you use?

I use a Nikon D50.

5. What was the first blogosphere hyped-about product you bought and was it worth the hype?

I bought the Benefit Badgal Lash mascara, and it was!

6. What are your favourite things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?

I love reading new blogs, and writing my blog posts - I love seeing all my preparation and the time and effort I spend on them pay off!

7. Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger?

I've probably bought  A LOT MORE stuff from Boots. Oops.

8. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?

You've begun your blog - well done! This was the hardest bit for me, now just write as often as you can about a subject you love!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx