1. Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
I don't really know why I started blogging, but I do know I love it! I guess the one thing was that Louise, a.k.a Sprinkle of Glitter came to my school and gave a talk about her blog and all things bloggery - and she inspired me to start my blog! I've been blogging since June 2012, about 9 months!
2. Whose blog did you fall in love with first?
Kinda answered this above, but Sprinkle of Glitter's! I love Louise's posts - she inspires me and she's the reason I started my humble blog!
3. What is the most important part about doing a blog post?
I think the most important thing is that you write about what you're passionate about.
4. What kind of camera do you use?
I use a Nikon D50.
5. What was the first blogosphere hyped-about product you bought and was it worth the hype?
I bought the Benefit Badgal Lash mascara, and it was!
6. What are your favourite things about blogging and being a beauty blogger?
I love reading new blogs, and writing my blog posts - I love seeing all my preparation and the time and effort I spend on them pay off!
7. Have you changed anything since being a beauty blogger?
I've probably bought A LOT MORE stuff from Boots. Oops.
8. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
You've begun your blog - well done! This was the hardest bit for me, now just write as often as you can about a subject you love!
Love, peace and chocolate,
Curly Cutie xxx