Wednesday 13 March 2013

Passion for Fashion by MoneySupermarket

Having found out about this super comp from the lovely Liv @ What Olivia Did, I thought I'd give it a go - the top prize is £1000 towards a new wardrobe! You have to create one outfit for each category: Beach/Holiday, Party and Casual; each for under £200 - so let's get started!

Look #1 - Beach/Holiday

For this look, I dreamt about lying on a beach somewhere sunny and BAM, I thought of all my sunshine essentials: sunglasses, sandals, a good cover-up and, of course, a wham-bam sorta bikini! I think these high-waisted bottoms and summery print combine to make a great outfit to wow the boys @ the beach!


Cover up, £32 - Bikini top, £24 - Bikini bottoms, £16 - Sandals, £24 - Sunglasses, £14.
Total = £110

Look #2 - Casual

Now, I wanted this casual look to have a little bit of something about it - so I paired this oxblood-coloured dress with a leather jacket, giving this otherwise girly dress a bit of edge, while combining it with a bucket bag and sandals make this a spring/summer look to remember. 


Dress, £48 - Leather jacket, £55 - Bag, £30 - Sandals, £45.
Total = £178

Look #3 - Party

For a party look with £200, I thought I would go all out on the dress - this one from ASOS would look super cute at an summer evening wedding/party, and the nude accessorises mean that it really is all about the dress.


Dress, £150 - Shoes, £22.99 - Bag, £27
Total = £199.99 (close one!) 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx