Tuesday 16 April 2013

The Beauty and the Brain Tag


Today's post is another tag - and this is one of my favourites, I hope you like my answers!

1. Favourite book? My favourite book has to be one of the Harry Potter series - don't make me choose!

2. Favourite quotation? From Harry Potter (I'm NOT predictable), either “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” or “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”

3. English or Maths? English - I'm not bad at Maths, but I just find English more interesting.

4. Science or Art? Neither! Science is the dullest thing ever and I suck at Art.

5. Name five albums or musical artists that changed your life? I don't think any album has changed my life, per say, but my favourite 5 artists are Ed Sheeran, Adele, Taylor Swift, Tom Odell and Bruno Mars.

6. Favourite & least favourite subject at school? My favourite subjects are History or Geography, my least favourite would be Maths or PE.

7. Favourite 'Celebrity with a Brain'? Emma Watson.

8. If you could study anything anywhere, what would it be? New York or Exeter (very different I know.)

9. Favourite beauty guru who you admire for more than their love for beauty/fashion? Sprinkle of Glitter.

10. If your blog couldn't focus on beauty/fashion, what would it be? I think I'd review books or movies.

11. Name something that you're obsessed with that other people would find strange or geeky? Harry Potter.

12. Name five people [excluding family and friends] who inspire you? Emma Watson, J.K. Rowling, Beyonce, Coco Chanel and Margaret Thatcher.

13. Who is your fictional soul mate? Peeta from The Hunger Games.

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx 
                                         Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube