Tuesday 19 June 2012

7 Things for 7 Days!

Hello lovely readers!

I hope you've been enjoying my blog so far, and I find it easier to write it more often than making videos as YouTube is such a pain sometimes! Anyhoo, I thought today I would give you a little sprinkle of glitter (haha!) and explain what this is all about.

If you read or watch Sprinkle of Glitter, a.k.a. Louise, then you will know that she's set up a little interative community, free for anyone to join, around the idea of us all blogging about our seven things for seven days - stuff we want to achieve over the next week or so. I hope you enjoy reading my list, and if you'd like you can head over to Louise's blog post where you can find out a little bit more:

http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/interactive-7-things-for-7-days-june.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+sprinkleOfGlitter+(***Sprinkle+of+Glitter***)



My 7 Things for 7 Days:

1. Get fit - I've downloaded a running plan online to gradually increase my fitness and stamina - will keep you all updated!
2. Watch a good movie - with this one, the emphasis is on the 'good.' I know I settle a lot for average movies, but having had a movie epiphany last week after watching 'Like Crazy' (check it out, it's amazing!) I've decided to watch some movies I've wanted to see for AGES.
3. Relax - after having so many exams and stresses towards the end of this school year, I seriously need to have some quality-me time.
4. Prepare - for summer!
5. Plan - keep on top of my blog/YouTube channel!
6. Sleep - quite explanatory!
7. Quality mum time - my mum's just cycled from London to Paris and after having not seen her much last week I seriously need some Mummy Chandler time!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx