Sunday 24 June 2012

June Glossybox!

Well, hello there! This post is going to be a review of my May Glossybox and a review of my June Glossybox, and I hope you enjoy! My May Glossybox was overall very lovely and I'm going to whizz through all the products so you can know my thoughts on them! 


Noble Isle Summer Rising Bath and Shower Gel - this was a lovely shower gel, however I didn't feel like it was anything particularly special or amazing and I much preferred the coconut shower gel I received in my April Glossybox.






Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum & Si Lolita - With these two perfumes, I loved the Eau de Parfum a lot more than the Si Lolita, as the former had a much more upmarket and a lot less sickly smell.










Apivita Express Beauty Masks - I've had a really great experience with these masks - they smell great and work really well, leaving your skin really soft and supple!








Osmo Berber Oil Hair Treatment - This treatment worked wonders when I used it and I would say it's on par with Moroccan Oil at a much less expensive price!
Now, my reveal of my June Glossybox products, which I will be reviewing when my July box arrives!


The products are: Serie Exclusive Pro Beauty Brush, Yves Rocher France Mini Mascara ultra-volume Sexy Pulp, BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer, Clean Start by Dermalogica Day/Night 3-step mini kit, Vichy Dermablend Ultra-Collective Foundation Cream Stick (sample.)

Thanks very much for reading, more posts coming asap!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx