Monday 11 June 2012

My Lust List!

Today I wasn't actually planning on writing a blog post, but in the spur of the moment while procrastinating from Biology revision (exam tomorrow!) I thought I would write one for you lovelies - so here it is!

For a while now I have been collecting a mental wish list of products that I would CHOP OFF MY LEFT ARM (not my right, I still need to be able to write stuff!) to have, especially due to the price tag of some of them! However, most are not too pricey and will be purchased by moi asap! Without ado, I will share my lust list with you guys!

All Change Oversized A6 Laminate Notebook, £5 from Paperchase
Travel Bag Zip Wallet, £2 from Paperchase


Clean PU Biker Jacket, £55 from Topshop 

Pretty Little Liars Boxset Seasons 1 and 2, £34.99 

Bunheads by Sophie Flack,  £5.59 from Waterstones

Chance by Chanel perfume, £71.50 from The Fragrance Shop

Mulberry Alexa Bag, £795

Structured Blazer, £65 from Topshop
So following that (quite random) lush lust list, I hope that has inspired you to make your own - v. therapeutic, I must say! I'd love to hear your lists in the comments! 

Love, peace and chocolate, 

Curly Cutie xx

P.S. May Glossybox video coming asap!
P.P.S. My mum is cycling from London to Paris for the MS Trust, starting on Wednesday (13th) and finishing on Sunday (17th) and I would love it if you could check out her Just Giving page and her blog and sponsor her if you'd like to!