Wednesday 18 July 2012

Style Icons | Alexa Chung


Well, hello there my beautiful blog readers (I feel like all I do is flatter you guys, but hey, I think it's nice to receive compliments!) and welcome to a new series here on my blog called 'Style Icons' and I am VERY, VERY excited about it! I feel like it's a great way to always have something to blog about and also to get you guys involved. So far I have a list of five style icons to feature here, but if you have any ideas for any others then I would love to hear them in the comments! Right, without further ado here are my thoughts on the style icon that is... Alexa Chung!













Alexa Chung is a British TV presenter, model and contributing editor at British Vogue, and no wonder! She doesn't follow the trends, however but wears what suits her. Alexa's classical style makes her one to watch in the future and definitely one to base your wardrobe on!
Below are some key pieces I think Alexa would be pleased to wear any day of the week!
                   
            Mulberry Alexa bag in Oak Soft Buffalo, £795 (as seen in my lush list here)

 
Skirt, Topshop,  £25

Top, £26, Topshop


 
     

                           
Boots, £75, Urban Outfitters

Shoes, £44, Asos
Dress, £40, Jarlo
Loafers, £110, Asos


Blazer, £40, Topshop 


So there you go - happy window shopping!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx