Sunday 22 July 2012

My Photo Diary No.2!





 Hello there! Since I haven't posted a photo diary in a while, I thought I'd show you all what I've been up to this week before I jet off for a week in Turkey! Hope you enjoy my photos xx

Oatifix face mask by Lush, review coming asap!
Nails! They're in the shade Prune Whip by Jessica :)
Selling our scrabble rings (which you can buy here!) at a local fair
Me at a wedding last week, outfit post here!
Maxi skirt and cropped tee - am I too hopeful for some sunshine in July?
My sister and Annie hijacked my iPhone. 

My toes after a lovely pedicure at Whittlebury Spa, in the shade Sugar Coated Strawberry by Jessica






Now I'm off on my hols, see you lovely readers on the 31st!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

Twitter / YouTube / Tumblr / @emcherrypie on Instagram