Sunday 9 September 2012

July Glossybox Review - v. v. late!


Sorry for this Glossybox post being so late, however I hope you will enjoy it anyhoo!
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist
This was actually great on my face, good for on the go (although you'd look a little weird just spraying this on your face on a train, for instance) and moisturised my hair - I took it away with me and it helped with lessening the effects of the sun on my already-dry hair.

Bex London Londoner Urban Fragrance in W1X
I think fragrance is a very difficult product to try to include in a  beauty box, as it's so personal as to what smell you like - this one just did not do anything for me. 

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating set
I really liked these products - there was a cleanser, moisturiser and serum - however the moisturiser left my skin very shiny and so make-up was impossible to apply for ages afterwards, but the other two products were great! 
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
This face and hair oil doesn't do it for me - I'd rather stick with Moroccan Oil,  as this doesn't dispense easily and just isn't as good. 
Monu Eye Cool Gel
This exciting looking product did not disappoint - it was really soothing and cooling, definitely something I'd purchase!
Jelly Pong Cosmetics Lip Frosting
Although this product smelt amazing, it was way too bright for my cheeks due to my pale complexion and on my lips it just looked a little overboard, with a really gloopy, thick consistency. 


August Glossybox Products:
Alessandro Pro White, DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, All for Eve Eve's Balm, Vera Valenti L'ombre à Paupière Margarita, Lipcote and Glossybox Lipstick in Glossy Pink.


Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube