Thursday 15 November 2012

All these little things...

*Yes the title may be a One Direction reference and no, I do not care.*

Hello lovelies of the interweb! I feel like I haven't written in ages, simply because I try to write three or four blog posts at a time so then this blogging lark (which I love!) doesn't distract me from schoolwork or keep me awake at night! Today's blog post is about the little things which recently have given me a reason to smile, including photos of some of those things...


1. New pyjamas. I mean, who doesn't love new pyjamas? They're from Sainsbury's however look very Cath Kidston-esque, and I will wearing to school this Wednesday for Children in Need!
2. Re-living old memories - of my sister and I in LA last summer, and my great time in London at a theatre summer school this summer.
3. Having a great time being back at school - as demonstrated at musical auditions by Annie, Allana and Jess...
4. I have new glasses - v. v. exciting, which will be shown in a video asap!
5. Getting fitter - going to the gym and eating better basically, in prep for my holiday over Christmas!
6. Buying new stuff - literally, I could support the whole of Lush for a year with the amount of Lush products I've bought recently...

I'm also getting super excited about the imminent arrival of Christmas, (almost all my shopping done - be jealous!)  

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx