Monday 19 November 2012

My Week in Pictures!

This week has been a good one - not too much work, school's been okay and the Christmas countdown has begun! Below are some of the pictures I took this week (all from Instagram) - enjoy!

The new Costa cups make me feel christmassy / yes Leonardo Di Caprio, you are fit / my new Rudolph socks from Topshop, coming up in a collective haul soon! / some of the weird conversation Holly and I had about the Emoji icons on our iPhones / 'please stop taking photos of me Emily' / Sunrise on a dog walk / Holly and I in our onesies - we got to wear them to school one day this week for Children in Need! / Costa bacon sandwiches for breakfast / Our deliberation over said bacon sandwiches / Bitsa Wispa with The X Factor / My besties Meg and Jess
Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                                             Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube