Thursday 22 November 2012

October Glossybox!

Now this will be the last Glossybox post you'll see on this blog for a little while - I've cancelled my Glossybox subscription for a number of reasons, but mainly because the last few boxes haven't really given me anything to rave about and I felt like with all the Glossybox posts by all the lovely beauty bloggers out there that my opinion didn't add anything extra to that. Anway, the theme of this month's box was DIY beauty, with 'an amazing selection of products for an indulgent and cosy night in.' So, here's my review!

Yves Rocher France Instant Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser - I don't have wrinkles so not for me!
Anatomicals 'Don't just clean it woman, scrub it' body scrub - I tried this against my Soap and Glory Body Scrub and didn't prefer this - it was less of a scrub and more liquidy as there weren't as many exfolitating beads, and it lathered which is not normal for a scrub. For me, it was more of a scrubby shower gel. 

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Pedal to the Metal - The brush is wide, which makes the application really easy, the colour's great and dried quickly. Great nail varnish!   
Skinetica Anti-Blemish - I didn't really notice this doing anything, whereas my Origins Super Spot Remover always seems to do something to help my spots. Also, you have to pour this out onto a cotton wool pad and there's no easy pour thingy so it's so easy to spill this everywhere.
Dr. Jart Premium Beauy Balm - although you can't really see from the swatch below, this was way too dark for my skintone so I can't really give an honest review!


Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                                 Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube