Monday 3 December 2012

My Week in Pictures!

Hello lovely readers of this blog, including some newbies via my new advert on What Olivia Did which I am very grateful for - I hope you like my blog!

Anyhoo, here's this week in photos:

That cannot be comfy // She's a little cutie pie! // A flooded field on a morning walk // I could literally live on these for my whole life // I want one. // Gu Chocolate Souffle // The caption reads, 'Well hello there Mr A. Fittie, you are the very reason I buy things from this catalogue.' Enough said. // Painting my nails! // Little note from my dad on my French homework // Nails! (not with the rose gold, that was my other hand // Moon // Chocolates I made at a birthday party this weekend! 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                                      Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube