Tuesday 8 January 2013

Benefit 'Bad Gal Lash' Mascara Review

Hey lovely lasses and lads, I thought today I'd do a cheeky review of a product I picked up at the weekend - I did go a bit crazy in Boots and Superdrug so I will be doing a haul asap! However, I was in need of a new mascara and with a bit of extra cash from Chrimbo to spend I decided to splash out on this Benefit mascara. Unfortunately I was gonna include some piccies of me with the mascara on, however all of the ones I took looked HORRENDOUS so you'll just have to take my word for it that this mascara is great! 

What does Benefit say?
Sexy, sultry, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. It's as BAD as you want to be! 

What do I say? 
I love this mascara! As I have quite long lashes I'm always looking for volume, and although the other Benefit mascara, 'They're Real', is definitely more talked about in the bloggersphere, this mascara is specifically aimed to give your lashes volume - and it does! The only downside is the price - £16.50 for the mascara seen below - and so if you're looking for something a little less expensive that is similar, I would try the Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara, which I reviewed here.

Benefit make-up is available in Debenhams and other boutiques nationwide.

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

                                           Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube