Friday 11 January 2013

Style Icons | Lauren Conrad

Now, lovely readers of this blog, AGES AGO I started this little mini-series called 'Style Icons' with Alexa Chung, and despite PROMISING to myself that it would become a regular post, I let reviews and the adventures of my life get in the way - so today I'm starting afresh with Lauren Conrad!

Lauren Conrad is an American television personality, fashion designer, and author. She is probably known mostly for her appearances on 'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County' and 'The Hills', however most recently she's branched out into the world of fashion (I REALLY want her style books!) and below I'm going to show you a few key pieces so you can steal Lauren's style!

                                                                   Look One: Dinner Date
I love Lauren's hair in this photo, and you can steal her style, which I think is perfect for a dinner date or a low-key party, with this skirt from Topshop, which is now £15 in the sale, teamed with this blouse, also from Topshop, which is £36. Add a bright lip and some nude heels and you'll be channeling and looking super fabulous too!



Look Two: Summer Party
This second look from Lauren is super sophisticated yet quite simple, and this John Zack cream lace dress, which can be found on Amazon for £30, makes this look super affordable!


Look Three: A day out with the girls
This look is probably the easiest to create without buying anything - most of you will already have everything you need in your wardrobes! First team this top from Gap, which is £25, with these dark jeans from H&M, which are a steal at only £10. Add this tan bag from Accessorize and these suede peep-toe wedges from Esprit and you're ready to hit the town for some serious retail therapy!





Who else should I include in my 'Style Icons' mini-series? Leave a comment below!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx