Friday 18 January 2013

Curly Cutie's Best of London #1

Hello my lovelies, I hope you're all enjoying the snow (if you have any!) and enjoy this blog post - part of a new series here on Curly Cutie, and it's all about LONDON! I literally love the city and I hope my favourites will encourage you to visit! 

My first 'Best of London' is the best way to get around, and for this I had a lot of different options to choose from: the tube, buses, taxis, walking (yeah, that's one I considered), the Barclays Cycle Hire, Emirates Air Line and the DLR.... and although I am a bit of a tube geek (I love planning tube journeys!) I chose the Barclays Cycle Hire a.k.a the Boris bikes - see the picture below! 


I used the bikes in June last year and although I couldn't pluck up the courage to face the actual roads in London, it turned out to be a super sunny day so a few friends and I cycled around Hyde Park - we hired them for an hour and this cost us only £2 each, this has since increased to £3 for an hour, but still! The bikes are super easy to find, with over 300 docking stations and 5,000 bikes so it's always super easy to find one, especially with the app!

Do you agree or disagree with my choice? Comment below!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx