Friday 25 January 2013

The Lust List #2

Hello my lovelies, today I'm gonna be showing you what's made me drool recently, and those things I convince myself that I NEED.
NEED.
I REPEAT, NEED.
Enjoy!
I've recently been sorting out the storage 'situation' in my room, and this is just the thing I need for my shoes! (£18, from John Lewis)

This is the Real Techniques Blush Brush, which I've read so many blog posts about, so after I get myself some good blush from NARS asap (another thing I'm lusting over, along with their tinted moisturiser!) I will be purchasing this from Boots!

This top, £16 from Topshop, is a bit of wishful thinking for the summer, however layered under a super warm jumper, some jeans and a pair of ankle boots, I think this top could be my next purchase from Topshop!
After seeing loads of swatches of these online, I really want to try out 'Celestial' and Stella' - these Rimmel Apocalips lip laquers are £5.99 and at Boots at the moment, Rimmel products on are 3 for 2! 

After seeing this product in a FleurDeForce video about flight essentials, and having been battling with super dry skin recently, I think I'm gonna try and persuade my mum that this is an 'investment purchase' 
*hint hint MUM*
This Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is £25.

I know I'm SUPER late to this, but after really getting into nail varnish recently, I'm starting to find its removal really tedious, and with this getting rave reviews I think I'll have to snap it up quick! Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover, £4.99

After seeing FashionRocksMySocks rocking a tartan scarf in many of our OotD posts, I'm seriously considering getting this one from eBay, which is £14.

I don't need any more bags.
YES I DO. 
No I really don't. 
(Find here, for £8)

And finally, with my lipstick collection slowly building (after I went a bit crazy in Topshop) I think this will be the perfect addition to my make-up storage 'situation'.

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx