Monday 1 April 2013

My Week in Pictures #16

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Easter - I went away with the fam (all 29 of us!) to a lovely house in Bournemouth, and enjoyed far too much food and lots of time on the beach, woop woop! My 3 weeks of holiday starts today (get in!) but I will be revising (boohoo!) however I'm seeing friends, going into London etc so there will still be lots of exciting posts here on Curly Cutie. Enjoy this week's photos!

Healthy afternoon snack

It's supposedly spring now, actually

Does this count as revision? I THINK SO. 

I love this Topshop tote bag

Listened to this non-stop this week

Bathtime
 
Fishtail

Flowers Mummy C arranged - she's starting a new business!
'If I was a cereal, I'd be ReadyBrek.'

I look like I have a crown. 

JESSIE THE PUPPY

She's not nailed the selfie yet

BUT WE HAVE

I THINK SHE'S GOT IT

Studland Bay and Old Harry's Rocks

Beach

This dog thinks it's a human

Me on the beach!

Baby Theo knows how to strike a pose (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it)

One man and his dog

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx