Friday 29 March 2013

February and March Empties

Today's post, my lovely readers, is all the products I've used up in February and March, ranging from haircare to skincare - I hope you enjoy seeing what I've been loving lately!


V05 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo - I tried this dry shampoo after finishing a bottle of Batiste and reading this post by Lily at What I Heart Today. I was quite impressed with this - it didn't leave my hair feeling as fresh as Batiste dry shampoo, however it didn't leave any white residue. I have recently purchased some more Batiste, but after that bottle's finished I think I'm going to go back to this dry shampoo. 

Dove Go Fresh Deodorant (Grapefruit and Lemongrass scent) - This deodorant is just a bog standard one, a nice scent - but I was swayed by the new Sure compressed deodorant, so that will probably feature in my next empties.

Superdrug Nail Polish Remover - This nail polish remover was only £1.09, but I wasn't impressed - it took ages to remove nail varnish. 

Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Soft Waves Intensive Mask - I loved this mask: it tousled my hair really nicely, but regular use led to its effectiveness decreasing, so I'd say only use it 2-3 times a week maximum. 

Boots Natural Collection Samphire and Sea Minerals Hydrating Hair Mask - This was another hair mask I bought, however this one wasn't that impressing: it did hydrate my hair but this hydration didn't last until the next wash. 

Sanctuary Daily Spa Escape Detox Hair Exfoliator - I did like this mask, as it got rid of all the product build-up, but left my hair a bit frizzy and flyaway,

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes (x2) - As always, these feature in my empties posts/videos, but I have recently purchased some No7 wipes which I am excited to try (although they are more than double the price of the Simple ones.)

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx