Friday 24 May 2013

Someone's been shopping...

Oops is all I can say about this post... I've spent a little bit too much recently, but the thing is, Boots and Topshop have just been calling out to me! I want to cry - partly because I love all the pretty things I bought, and partly because now my Cath Kidston wallet and I are not good friends... (P.S. My mum kindly bought some of this for me, especially the Bobbi Brown and Clarins products, so thanks Mum!)


Bourjois Healthly Mix Foundation in 51, Light Vanilla, find here
Topshop Nails in Boy Next Door (left) and Flying Saucer (right)




Topshop Block Print Skinny Trousers (the only time I'll wear anything 'skinny' haha) - my dad actually asked me if I was wearing these for a bet, but I love 'em. The trousers, I mean, but my dad too. Obvs.
They're super stylish and nail the monochrome trend perfectly - team with a black and white tee or cream lace blouse and I'm good to go!



















Topshop MOTO Leigh Super Soft Ankle Grazer Jeans




Love, peace and chocolate (and happy spending in my case...)

Curly Cutie xxx