Tuesday 21 May 2013

What's on my iPhone?

Hello girlies (and guys!), I've seen this tag floating around for a little while so I thought I'd give it a whirl - as you know, I'm a bit of a nosey parker and love looking at other people's make-up bags/phones/collections/make-up storage... so I hope you enjoy!

My lock screen is a picture of the beach in Bournemouth near where the house was that we stayed in at Easter - it was quite sunny that day and I do love a good beach!

The first screen is composed of all the important stuff - messages, photos etc, as well as Instagram (addicted!), YouTube, Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter. I also have substituted Chrome for Safari as my web-surfing app, as I use Chrome on my laptop and this way I can easily access all my laptop's bookmarks while on the go.    

The second screen is all the other stuff - Snapchat (had 3 waiting at this point, obviously), Bloglovin', Cineworld, a few foodie apps and all my London apps - I like to be organised, OKAY?!

I have 3 tube map/getting around London-type apps, Hailo, (to hail cabs) National Rail, (for train times) Barclays Bikes, (for if I decide I want some exercise) and Goop, Time Out and Lonely Planet guides always inspiring me to head off the beaten track in my fave city. 

I am also addicted to some games - Candy Crush will be the end of me I swear! It's joined by Solitaire, Temple Run 1 and 2, Sudoku and Cut the Rope.

The third screen is where I dump everything I don't really need all the time - App Store, the compass, etc.

What's on your iPhone?

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx