Sunday 19 May 2013

My Week in Pictures #22

Hello there, lovelies of the internet, today's 21st week in pictures is a mixed bunch; still revising away, but I've managed to make a few outings, as I went to the British Museum and Selfridges on Tuesday and I may have gone shopping on Thursday.... Well, who needs to save money anyway?! (i.e. me.) Hope you have a nice week!

Trying to stay healthy

Scared about the return of the clear pencilcase, which can only mean one thing = EXAMS

The British Museum - the Pompeii exhibition was really great, and we got tickets on the day so check it out if you can

Oops

The conversations I have with my dad are.... interesting

Revising in Costa

Damn you Paperchase, with your pretty things I 'had' to have

Loved this
Is it really sad that I was excited Emma Roberts owns the same jeans as me?! Okay yes I know. 

Love this

My favourite perfume

Dysfunctional family complete

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx