Friday 17 May 2013

The Lush Collection

Another collection post, I know, but I know I'm always nosy to find out what lies in other people's beauty stores - so I hope you are too!



Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask // Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter // Hair Doctor // Mask of Magnaminty face and back pack // Breath of Fresh Air toner // Butterball bath bomb // Vanilla Puff   dusting powder // Soft Coeur massage bar // Skindrink moisturiser

My recent purchases are the massage bar, dusting powder and bath bomb - I love rubbing the bar into my forearms and hands and then popping some of the dusting powder on top. The moisturising effect stays for at least a day, accompanied by the gorgeous smell. The Mask of Magnaminty is really great at getting rid at the spots on my back - it doesn't need to go in the fridge and lasts a lot longer than the normal face masks from Lush, but it is super minty it makes my eyes sting a little so be warned! Skindrink is a very rich moisturiser which I use only when I have very dry skin, otherwise it leaves me quite oily. I've always loved the Lush toners, and I've currently got the Eau Roma toner water ready to go after this Breath of Fresh Air's finished. Catastrophe Cosmestic is a lovely face mask which I've just finished - I really don't think you can find better ones than those at Lush. Butterball didn't foam as much as much as the other bath bombs I've had from Lush, so it didn't really impress me as much. Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter does leave my cuticles feeling more moisturised but a little greasy, so I use the dusting powder to get rid of this - but this step does take a little bit more effort and therefore when I don't have much motivation my cuticles often go uncared for; however if you suffer from really dry hands then you should definitely think about picking this up.

What are your thoughts on these Lush products? 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx