Tuesday 14 May 2013

The Wall of Stuff

AGES ago, when I started watching Charlieissocoollike - check out here - his wall of stuff really caught my eye, and it isn't until now that I'm totally happy with my wall of stuff! It's such a mish-mash of stuff, and I think it makes my room really personal - it's also a conversation starter when people come round!



I've been collecting train tickets since December 2011 - I love travelling and London is my favourite place in the whole world ever. 


My bucket list - I think I might share some of these on this blog soon!


As I said, I confess to being a London obsessive - this is actually a sheet of wrapping paper from Paperchase which was about £1.25, but it just brightens up this section of the wall of stuff.


Oh dear god, Mr Gosling.


And there's my fave, Mr Hazza Styles.


I like to call this the 'Harry Potter' section. 


I'm going to New York in June and this poster is keeping me going through revision. I also have these Instagram pictures in the bottom left hand corner, which were left over from ones I ordered from Printstagram, and I'm hoping to get some more to make this a bigger feature of the wall of stuff.

I also have several A5 pages which have random bits on them - tickets, programmes, letters, postcards, maps.... I love looking at them every so often because they're 1-2 years old, and remembering old holidays and great events. 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx

Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube

P.S. Today is my 100th post, eeekk! I just wanted to thank you for reading my blog, and watch out for a giveaway coming soon! Mwah xx