Friday 10 May 2013

The Lust List #4

Recently I've been using a site called Wantworthy to save all the things I'm lusting over - it seems to have enabled me to bookmark more things - oops.... Check out these beauts below, some of which I think I might be purchasing asap!


   I've been coveting this leather jacket for yonks - they go with everything and anything and definitely 'rough' up an outfit a little bit. This blouse and skirt were together on the blouse's details on the Topshop website - damn you Toppers! - and I LOVE THEM. I may be spending a little bit this weekend - damn you Toppers! Some more sneaky Topshop purchases that may be sneaking into my online basket are this nail varnish and this lip cream - I love the summery shades and recently I've been having a bit of a craze about nail varnish and Topshop really do some of the best colours around. After reading a blog post this week about this concealer from Benefit and this corrector from Bobbi Brown I'm lusting over both - a bit of splurge with the Benefit one coming out at £17.50 and the Bobbi Brown one topping the tills at £18, but I've recently started working at John Lewis, so I'm going to have to control myself for 3 months until I can get 25% discount! Bioderma has finally come to the UK, and I'll be sure to stock up when I finish my current bottle. Everyone and their mother has blogged about this Jouer Matte moisture tint - I think I may have to cave to Cult Beauty and snap this up, and you get 3 free samples when you spend over £30 so I think an Essie nail varnish might suddenly jump into my basket, accidentally of course... This scrapbook paper from Present and Correct will be perfect for my summer project - a fashion scrapbook. Another well-documented bloggersphere-coveted item is the Cambridge Satchel Company satchel - it's too beautiful to leave it on the internet. 

Anything you're lusting over? Leave a link in the comments and we can lust together! 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx


P.S. Don't forget to check out my blog sale!