Tuesday 28 May 2013

The A-Z of Me Tag

Hello lovelies, I haven't done a proper tag of questions in a little while and so I thought I'd try this one - I hope you enjoy!


A - Age: I'm 16, and will be 17 in October.

B - Blogging: I've now been blogging since 7th June 2012 (almost a year!)

C - Car: I can't drive yet, but my dad recently bought a VW Polo from eBay, which is as old as me, for me to learn to drive in. 

D - Dance: I do ballet, pointe and modern for 3 hours and 45 mins each week. 

E - Emily: That's me... kinda obvious...

F - Food: my favourites are pizza, chocolate, hummus with pitta bread or carrot cake.

G - George: what my parents would have called me if I were a boy *cue the track, Beyonce*

H - Harry Potter: completely obsessed.

I - Internet: I live on it.

J - Jokes: I'm constantly sarcastic.

K - Kids: I'll love to have two children.  

L - London: my favourite city in the whole wide world.

M - Main thing you love about blogging: I love taking blog photos.

N - Nicknames: I have SO MANY; Em Chan, Chandler, Chandler Bing, Bing, Emalama, Emalem....

O - One thing I couldn't live without: my family.

P - Pets: We currently have 12 chickens and 2 dogs. 

Q - Quotes you live by: It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live (see letter H...)

R - Right handed. 

S - School: I'm currently doing my GCSEs, and I'll be going into Year 12 in September.

T - Twins: my sister and I always get told we look really similar. 


U - University: I'd like to study Law or History.

V - Vegetables: I like peas, broccoli, carrots and broad beans, but cabbage and overcooked asparagus... eurgh. 

W - Why did you start your blog: It looked like fun!

X - X-rays: none. 

Y - You're stuck on a desert island, what three things do you take: A notebook and pen, my phone with internet connection and my sister.

Z - Zoo animals: giraffe and elephant, I mean baby elephants are just adorable!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx