Friday 31 May 2013

April and May Empties

Can you all just take a minute to comprehend the number of products I've used up in the last 8 weeks?



Right, better get cracking then before I re-examine this photo anymore...

Batiste Original Dry Shampoo - In my last empties post I'd try a V05 dry shampoo, but I just think that this one is the best I've dry; you can't be heavy handed with it, but it makes my hair fresh and keeps it going for a day longer.

Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner - I love Aussie (as I will try everyone and anyone) and I really love their shampoos and conditioners. This is the perfect product for me, as it doesn't make my roots greasy but mosturises the ends, especially when I need it - my ends of my hair are calling out for a haircut!

Now, I've finished SIX Lush products over the past two months: Catastrophe Cosmetic, Mask of Magnaminty and Love Lettuce face masks - I preferred the former as I felt like it did more for my face, but the minty mask is really good for the spots on my back. The Breath of Fresh Air toner is really nice and I love the Lush toners - I have neglected using them recently, but they are just lovely. The two bath bombs I've used are Dragon's Egg and Butterball - I much preferred the former as it fizzed and created more of a bubbly bath, whereas Butterball is more moisturising. 

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter - this is a very thick hair mask, which I used sparingly as it was so thick, and it was lovely but not as nice as other hair masks I've tried.

Sanctuary Intensive Shine Hair Butter - I bought this as part of an offer in Boots, but I wasn't too crazy about it; like the Body Shop one, I've got better hair masks, and this one didn't noticeably increase my hair's shine.

Sure Deodorant - this is one of the new 'compressed' ones - I really like the scent and I didn't notice it lasted shorter than other 'normal-sized' deodorants I've had. 

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15 - When I had a cold at the beginning of April, the skin around my nose got really dry so I applied this religiously and it really helped. I got this sample size in a Glossybox ages ago and have just finished it - I loved it but I didn't notice it balanced my skin that much so I don't really need to buy the fullsize.

Apivita Express Beauty Mask with Orange - this mask is another product I got in a Glossybox ages ago but have only just got round to using. I didn't really notice it did anything amazing but it smelt quite good.

I've used two packs of face wipes: No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes and Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. The No7 ones I picked up for two reasons: I had a voucher through my Boots advantage card for £5 so the wipes were only £2, and one of my best friends Saskia recommended them. However I didn't really like them - for the normal price of £7, £5 more than the Simple ones, they didn't do anything amazing and I didn't like the smell of them either. The Simple ones, however, are the ones I always go back to and use up time after time. 

Origins Super Spot Remover - this is my second bottle of this stuff and while it isn't a miracle cure for spots (what is?) I've found it reduces redness and helps them heal quicker and better, and also manages to reduce the appearance of spots that I can feel coming. P.S. already on my third bottle of this....

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx