Sunday 2 June 2013

My Week in Pictures #25

Hello there, guys and gals, this week has been another good one - half-term means another full week of revision, along with a few more days at work than usual, and the sun has come out, finally! I've enjoyed some nice meals out with the fam (although my sister's away with a friend on holiday - the constant stream of sunny snapchats has started to grate...) and I've got 3 exams over the next 2 days.... wish me luck!

P.S. I've managed to edit my blog so that all the pictures in posts can be larger - woop woop!


Sunny ootd // #selfie // Puppy enjoying the sunshine // Prom hair ideas // I'm off to New York in 2 and a bit weeks! // This is my 'let's pretend it's summer' outfit // Flowers // Apparently, people need clarification that when they buy a dog bed, a dog will not be included // I did this on Tuesday - now I can exercise and watch TV at the same time! 

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx