Thursday 13 June 2013

Goodbye GFC!

Now as many of you will know, Google Friend Connect, the way some of you follow my blog, will shortly be no more, so I thought I'd just give you a quick guide to other ways you can keep updated with all things Curly Cutie, enjoy!

1. Bloglovin' - For a while I thought Bloglovin' was a bit silly, GFC was a much better way to keep up with blogs etc however the grass is definitely greener on the other side - all you have to do is set up an account and follow some blog and you're done! The Bloglovin' iPhone app is easy to use: if you fancy following me there, here's the link http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4562171 - or you can just click the 'Follow me with Bloglovin' button to the right of this post.

2. If you fancy being bombarded updated with pictures, follow me on Instagram @emcherrypie or here.

3. I also have Twitter, @emilychandler3, find me here (very nice username, I know...)

4. Finally, I'm addicted to Tumblr, find me here

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx