Friday 14 June 2013

The Lust List #5

Hello there lovelies, as you read this I will be on my way to London, ready to spend my hard-earned cash on some items on this lust list - I've had most of these on a 'to buy' list on my phone for AGES and now it's time to splash the cash! Enjoy!



(L-R from top) Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub, here // The four MAC eyeshadows are Swiss Chocolate, Mystery, Nylon and Soba, here // NARS Laguna Blush Duo, here // ASOS Crotchet Lace Detail Tunic, here // Warehouse Lace Collar Playsuit, here // No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara, here //  

I'll also be making my first-ever visit to Space:NK, is it totally weird that I'm excited for that?! I'll be posting a haul here soon, as well as some other exciting posts I've got lined up: I'm going to New York next week (AHHHHH) so they'll be some photo diaries from that, aswell as a prom diary (AHHHHH) as that is at the end of the month. I also have a giveaway coming, but bear with me on that as I need to accumulate some lovely things to give away!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx