Friday 7 June 2013

The Beauty Blend

Now this is a new series of posts here on Curly Cutie, called 'The Beauty Blend', and it's basically a favourites post with a snazzy name! I don't like to do favourites posts very often, but recently I've been lusting over, purchasing and loving a few things which I thought I'd share - I hope you enjoy!


Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser SPF20 in Nude - I love this! I had a lovely assistant at my local counter apply this, and it just looked lovely! I'd actually say this is more of a light coverage foundation, as it covers my redness really well.

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner - This just makes my make-up go on, and stay on, like a dream!

 Real Techniques Blush and Stippling Brushes - I think everyone and their mother have been talking about these brushes, but they're slowing taking over MAC in my eyes of the best brushes around.

 Topshop Nail Varnishes in 'Flying Saucer' (right) and 'Hope Floats' (left) - The Topshop nail varnishes are always in such lovely colours, and at around £5/£6 a pop, I can experiment with colours without breaking the bank.

Bourjois Cream Blush in 01, Nude Velvet - this is the first cream blush I've tried, and at first when I applied it I thought 'Oh no, too bright for my skin, it's not going to look right' but once blended it look super natural, and I think it's my new fave blush!




Blush swatch

Tinted moisturiser swatch

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx