Saturday 4 August 2012

Origins Super Spot Remover Review!

Hello lovely readers! Today I thought I would take a break from being glued to the Olympics (oh my goodness I think it's taken over my life!) to review a product which I bought quite recently, the Origins Super Spot Remover. Now, I don't suffer from horrendous spots but from time to time a few blackheads flare up on my chin and T-Zone and nothing will clear them up - until now!


What does Origins say?
"Just dab on a dot and feel blemish-busting Salicylic Acid instantly help speed healing" and "Skin-calming Caffeine and Red Algae help visibly relieve irritating redness." 


What do I say?


I say that this product does what it says on the tin - it removes spots, and it is super! It's not immediate, but use this twice a day for about five days and those pesky blackheads will vanish! I'd say the price of £13 per 10ml is quite reasonable as you hardly use any with each application, and I really liked the minty smell of it! However, it felt like it dried my skin after use which wasn't great but it did the job and this problem is sorted if you apply it before moisturiser.


Now, you can take my word for the spot-destroying qualities of this product, but I took some pictures to prove it too! (Sorry the last picture's a bit orange!)


Day 1

Day 2 - not much has happened to the main blackheads but the mini ones nearer my right eye have disappeared!

Day 3 - already the redness is fading from the spots!

Day 4 - the spots are becoming less visible!

Day 5 - voila! the spots have disappeared!



I hope you enjoyed this review, and I've got some more reviews of other products coming soon!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx