Sunday 23 September 2012

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara Review

Mascaras are a tricky business - it is all very personal whether you like one particular mascara over another, but I've never let a silly thing like "tricky" get in the way of a good review, so here we go!

What does Rimmel say?

Our first big brush mascara that quickly reveals shy, unnoticeable lashes in one simple stroke! Our MaxDensity brush is 50% larger, covering the lash line to capture each and every lash.

What do I say?

Well, this mascara definitely gives my lashes volume, but I sometimes find it a bit fiddly and it takes longer to dry than my Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Mascara, meaning I sometimes smudge it on my brow bone and this is annoying if I therefore need to reapply eyeshadow. However, it is overall a better mascara than the Miss Sporty one I used regularly before, giving a good build-up if you apply a few layers. Sometimes it does clump, but if you're careful this can be avoided (careful is not usually a word used to describe my mascara-applying method.)


Me without mascara...

Me with mascara on one eye (left, just incase you needed to know...)

The mascara :)

Liked this review? Leave a comment below!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx