Sunday 28 April 2013

My Week in Pictures #19

Hello lovelies, this week has been actually alright - although I was dreading going back to school, comparing my revision with everyone else's, but I feel kinda alright about it, although I'm pretty sure two weeks from now (when my exams start) I won't be feeling the same way... Enjoy!

I may have a SLIGHT K-Middy obsession. 

My super-de-duper John Lewis name badge which makes me feel like a sort of grown up. WAH.

Toast + biology revision

Can only think of Ross from Friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cngztWqw7KQ (from 0:58)

I miss performing... 

Leaver's hoodies *sob*

Hair for my modern exam...

And the 46 pins that made it that way

Oops (but it's kinda healthy because I had banana with it, right?)

Sunset

Well, CGP, I think your answers sum up my attitude to Physics pretty well...

What did you get up to this week?

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx