Friday 26 April 2013

The Skincare Basket

As make-up storage goes, I'm more of a Muji kind of girl, however when this basket caught my eye in Next (I think?!) a few months ago I nabbed it up for one purpose only - to hold my daily skincare products, and so today I'd like to share what I love using so much it has graduated to the basket (well done, guys.)




In the basket: 
Bioderma Sensibio H20 - Micelle Solution
Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes
Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion 
Soap & Co. Hand and Body Lotion
Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask
Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream
Lush Mask of Magnaminty
Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
Lush Skindrink

If you wanna see reviews of any of these products, comment below! I'm also considering doing a giveaway when I hit 10,000 views on this little blog, so keep an eye out fo that!

Love, peace and chocolate,

Curly Cutie xxx 

                                       Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram / YouTube